Facebook

Lisa Bennett's facebook profile

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday 4 April 2009

    Jade Goody's Funeral

    I was in Toys R Us earlier today, and happened to walk past a tv set. My first thought was 'why are they showing Princess Diana's funeral on tv again?'. Then I realised it wasn't a repeat, it was a copy! It was Jade Goody's funeral.

    Not being funny, but that the fuck? Was she as big as lady Di? Was she as loved as Lady Di? No! Then why did she have a funeral parade reminiscent of Lady Di? I was totally shocked, and disgusted. I walked away!

    Look, i'm sorry she had cancer, and i'm sorry she's dead, but ffs, what the fuck? There have been far more people out there, who have been in the public eye, and loved so much more by the public than Jade Goody, so why the fuck did she have to be so extravagent with her funeral?

    Why did she choose to do that? Totally over the top! I'm still in disbelief! Could the woman ever do ANYTHING privately?

    She went on Big Brother, she got into the public eye, stripped on the show, was loud and obnoxious, then later carried on being loud and obnoxious outside the show, living her life publically, then abusing Shilpa on Celeb Big Brother causing her more hatred, then losing all her remaining popularity, then going to India to go on their Big Brother, to try to resolve that problem, then being diagnosed with cancer.

    She was annoying, then hated, then even more hated, then sympathised with, then, for some reason, loved again! Why? I just don't get it! I think it's all a joke, I really do!!!

    End of rant!

    No comments: