Facebook

Lisa Bennett's facebook profile

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 17 September 2008

    Bonny Wright V. Sophie Vavasseur

    Most people will wonder who there two are. Personally, I think they're a doppleganger lol.

    I'm sitting here, watching a very crap movie, called resident Evil - Apocalypse. Ir's shit, putting it mildly!

    So on comes this wee little thing, and I look at her, and think 'Fuck me, it's Ginny Weasley'.

    So I go on an internet rampage, to confirm my thoughts, only to discover i'm very VERY wrong!

    Note the simularities here...

    This is Sophie Vavasseur, Angie Ashford in Apocalypse


    And this is Bonny Wright, Ginny Weasley in Harry Potter


    See my point?

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Similar, I grant you. But Sophie has that extra something that puts her in the 'irresistably gorgeous' categori'. Which is a little higher than Bonny's 'incredibly cute'.