Facebook

Lisa Bennett's facebook profile

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 22 September 2008

    Rest in Peace Vicky xxx





    I've just been advised, from her partner Jay, that my friend Vicky passed away on Saturday.

    Vicky was 41 years old. They have no idea how she died. The autopsy hasn't revealed any reason for this. It happened on Saturday monring, with all her pets and her partner around her, so she wasn't alone.

    I didn't know Vicky very well. We met through Gaydar, and became friends. She used to send me little hand made cards and things through the post. I don't think I have them anymore though, which upsets me. I'll have to go look see if I can find them.

    She was such a lovely person, so giving and sweet. She would give her all to anyone and everyone, one of the most generous people i've ever met.

    This is such a sad loss. I may have only known her something like a year, but i'm still glad to have known her nevertheless, and am very sad that she has passed away.

    Sweet dreams Vicky. Sleep well, and please guard over me the best you can.

    Love Lisa
    xxxxxxxxxx

    No comments: