Facebook

Lisa Bennett's facebook profile

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 24 September 2008

    Urgent help sort...



    As innocent as she looks, Polly is beginning to become a burden on me, and I don't know what to do! I'm close to considering getting rid of her, and I thought i'd never say those words! She's only about 4 years old, but she's become more naughty now than she ever was as a kitten.

    Ever since I got rid of the litter tray, Polly has been shitting in my flat.

    Originally it was in the bath, pissing. Not nice, but washable, and with detergent, sortable.

    Then it was behind the kitchen cooker, in the corner. I used 'Get Away' spray, then pepperdust, to no avail, so I had to keep the kitchen door closed at all times. They now get fed in the hallway.

    I was also occurring on the bed, but after a good old spanking, and keeping the door shut, that was resolved also. I think that was Bonny though. To this day i'm not entirely sure!

    Now polly's started shitting in my livingroom, on my nice brown (thank fuck it's brown) carpet.

    Yesterday it was by the tv, under the window sill. She actually did it in front of me, while I was watching. As soon as I realised, (mid flow, when she farted lol), I grabbed her, gave her what for, and locked her out of the flat, putting a large concrete cat garden ornament in front of the cat flap, on the inside, so she couldn't get back in, and scrubbed that area.

    Today it was behind the sofa. I sat down after going to the kitchen, and could smell it. After having a dig around, I found it. When she realised I knew, she shot under the glass cabinet, and it took me ages to get her out (with the help of a fragrance house spray can, so it smells mighty nice in that corner now, as does she lol). I then locked her out again, as per yesterday, and cleaned up the mess.

    I'm at the end of my tether now. I'm seriously fucked off with this now, and don't know what to do. I don't want the litter tray back again, cause Bonny will start using it, instead of going out, and I don't want that, cause of the hygiene and smell, and the constant expense of litter, so what should I do?

    Please help me someone, cause i'm close to tears here. I don't want to get rid of Polly, I love her so much, but this is really fucking me off to no end, and I just don't know what to do for the best anymore.

    Advice urgently required asap please xxx

    (copied to blogspot)

    No comments: