Facebook

Lisa Bennett's facebook profile

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 24 May 2010

    Why are people so fickle?

    It astounds me how fickle the public are! One minute they like someone, a celebrity for instance, and the next they don't, or one minute they don't like them, then they do! People seem to change their opinions about people so bloody quickly these days, it really surprises me, and makes me laugh!

    For instance, Michael Jackson!



    People loved him in the 80s, then hated him in the 90s when the first Paedophilia thing came out the first time around. Then he paid them off out of court, reinvented himself, and people loved him again. Then in the 00s they hated him again, when the second Paedophilia thing came out. Then he was found not-guilty, and then he died, and everyone loved him again!

    Jade Goody!
     

    Everyone hated her when she was in Big Brother in the early 00s. Then they loved her after BB and she started earning a shit load of money, got married, had kids, etc. Then they hated her again when she went on Celebrity Big Brother and was racist to Shilpa Shetty on the show, and bullied her. Then she went to India to try and make things right on their Big Brother show, trying to rebuild relations. Then she got cancer, and she died! Then everyone loved her again!

    My third example is Katie Price aka Jordan!



    Everyone liked her when she first it the screens, and as her life has evolved, she's been liked one minute and hated the next. When her son Harvey was born with septo-optic dysplasia, everyone felt sorry for her and loved her again, but then when she married Peter Andre and we saw on one of her TV shows how she treated him and what a bitch she was towards him, everyone hated her again. Then when they split and divorced, everyone hated her more. Then she met and married Alex Reid, and people warmed to him on Celebrity Big Brother, people started liking her again, but now she's hated again because of the stories we hear of how she controls Alex and his life etc.

    It just goes on. You love them, you hate them, you love them again, then you hate them again. It never ends!
    This is what I mean about the public being so fickle. Drives me mad! Why can't people just make up their mind and stick with it?

    I love Michael Jackson's music, but don't like him!
    I have never liked, nor ever will like Jade Goody!
    I have never like, nor ever will like Jordan!

    At least I know how I feel about certain people, and my opinions have never changed no matter what's happening in their life! Can others say the same thing? I doubt it!

    No comments: