Facebook

Lisa Bennett's facebook profile

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday 8 January 2011

    My thoughts on... Derren Brown

    I don't care what anybody says, Derren Brown is amazing!

    It's obvious he can read minds and manipulate thoughts and behaviours, so this staged stunts (to someone like me with a brain) are pretty easy to figure out.

    But his one off stunts, like the lottery thing, the airplane stunt, and the one I just watched about the heist, etc, even though it's mind control, are just totally amazing and stunning. What the man can do with someone's mind is bloody scary. I think my brain is far too clever to be able to be manipulated by him, but for those who can be manipulated by people like Derren, I think you're bloody lucky.

    Derren is a genius of our age, a bloody marvel, and anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't have a bloody clue what you're talking about, he's a genius!!!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derren_Brown

    No comments: